Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 21 Mar 2023 14:45:04 GMT by mitz
Dear HMRC team, I got a limited company in oversea for my online business, The company only got myself and no other employee, and I still working for the company in UK and remittance the salary to my UK bank account every month. I know I have to do the Self Assessment, So I have to register my oversea company to HMCR or just to do the Tax on foreign income ? Best Regards M
Posted Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:28:12 GMT by mitz
Sorry, anyone can help ?
Posted Fri, 24 Mar 2023 14:42:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi mitz,

You do not need to register the company in the UK, you will show the income in the foreign section (if foreign tax paid in order to claim the credit) and an employment page so that the income is accounted for (this does not double up your income).

Thank you.
Posted Sat, 25 Mar 2023 13:52:44 GMT by mitz
Thanks for your answer, so I declare I am a employee or director ? thank you~

You must be signed in to post in this forum.