Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 10 May 2022 09:09:02 GMT by John Martin
I have been acting as agent for my Daughter for her self assessment for years. She has now sold the house that she was renting out and I have just her tax return for 2021/22 - How do I go about ceasing to be her agent?
Posted Wed, 11 May 2022 12:00:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If you were added onto the record as an agent, this can be removed by contacting our Self Assessment department

See link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.