Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 28 May 2023 08:11:24 GMT by Martin WH Ng
Hello. I am a overseas landlord from Hong Kong and I have a house in UK for rent. So I need to do self assessment tax return from 2021. Recently I change my postal address in Hong Kong. And I tried update my address by setup on-line account but it's fail because I haven't got the National Insurance No. and I tried to call the telephone no +44 161 931 9070 but I wait for two hour and cannot connect to your colleague. So I want to ask: 1) Is there any other way to change my postal address? 2) Can I change my postal address by post? If yes, can you give me the right address for me to mail the change address form? 3) Finally do I need to copy any form to change my postal address?
Posted Thu, 01 Jun 2023 12:11:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can update the address by writing to us as there is no specific form for this.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.