Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 21 Jan 2023 22:10:54 GMT by peace_purple123
Assume I have NRE Interest of £3000, how do I fill Section : "Interest and other income from overseas savings" and apply Personal Savings Allowance /interest tax-free i.e. £500 on it ? Should I deduct this and fill £2500 in the field "Amount of income arising or received before any tax taken off:" ? Please explain right steps
Posted Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:35:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You declare the full amount of interest received and the savings rate is applied automatically, based on other information in the return.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.