Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 10 Mar 2022 16:56:29 GMT by
Hi, On my account where I have requested my refund it’s saying that payment was issued on the 7th March will the payment be credited to my bank after 10 working days or within the 10 working days? I’ve been told conflicting things by different people I’ve spoken to on the online chat function
Posted Fri, 11 Mar 2022 15:02:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi Dean Cuttell

When you contact our helpline the only option available to the adviser is to send a referral to the department who are completing the security checks.

I appreciate this is frustrating as the adviser will not be able to provide an update if there has been no new information added to the record.

Thankyou.

Regards.
Posted Fri, 11 Mar 2022 15:05:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi EMma Bennett

It would be within 10 working days of that date if it is showing as issued.

Thankyou.

Regards.
Posted Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:34:33 GMT by
I spoke to somebody earlier on the online chat and they claimed that my bank had refused my payment and sent it back to you. I called my bank straight away and they advised this had never happened and mr account is open and can receive payments. Why am I being told this? This a joke people are struggling with the rise in cost of daily living and they when people are able to have a tax refund they won’t get it. I’m trying to get through on the phones to you and there isn’t any answer I’ve been on hold for 2 hours today!
Posted Wed, 16 Mar 2022 08:43:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi,

The payment can be sent back by banks however this is usually when incorrect details have been used.

We would not be able to advise further as we can not access your record from this forum. You will need to contact the Self Assessment Team:

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 20 Apr 2022 07:44:24 GMT by
My payment says issued on the 19th of April what does this mean as I have received an email today 20th April saying we have refunded this amount to you and will be with you shortly any ideas what it means I’m confused as to when my payment will be in and worried
Posted Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:07:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Danial  Softley,

If it says issued on 19th, you should have it within 10 working days.

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 21 Apr 2022 10:44:37 GMT by
On my repayment it says bank repayment pending and under the date section says pending I requested a repayment on the 8th April What’s happening ??
Posted Thu, 21 Apr 2022 17:12:42 GMT by
Hi, I've filled out my Self-Assessment on the 6th April. And then I've requested a repayment for my tax return and in the past it has taken just a few days, however this time I've had to separately request repayment twice and had to verify my identity through a series of questions and that was last Thursday. It is now Thursday so has been 7 days, I understand it takes up to 10 days but it is usually way faster. What is the reason for this as it is normally a much smoother process and I need the money.
Posted Mon, 25 Apr 2022 13:33:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi,

Not all of our repayments are issued straight away, our timescale is up to 10 working days once the repayment status has changed to issued.

Some of our repayments are selected for additional security checks and can take longer than the normal timescales.

You can contact our Self Assessment department to query the status see link :

Self Assessment: general enquiries   .

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 09 Jun 2022 17:19:59 GMT by
hi guy's, I have had a notice of enquiry which i have sent all evidence into the HMRC and have had a letter back stating that everything was good and there was to be no more checks or enquiries. I still have the re-payment as pending notice on my tax account, Why is it still pending? There is also a interest to be paid but that was only up to 07/06. Thank you
Posted Fri, 10 Jun 2022 12:48:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi stuart liddell,

Once all the checks are complete, this would normally be passed on so that the repayment can be issued.
We would not be able to confirm the position here as we can't access your record.
You would need to contact our Self Assessment department to check the position.
Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Sun, 12 Jun 2022 09:51:11 GMT by
Hi …I requested a repayment on the 27/05/22 what sort of time frame is there at the moment for payments to be issued ? Thank you
Posted Tue, 14 Jun 2022 10:27:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi,

You would need to contact the Self Assessment department to check this as we can't access your record from the forum.

See link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries   .

Thank you.
Posted Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:31:56 GMT by
hi there was just wondering claimed my rebate on 18th april 2022 but every time i go on HMRC to view payment it still says not used yet what does this mean doesn’t say pending next to it any news as to when i will recieve these funds?
Posted Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:51:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi,

You will need to contact our Self Assessment department to query this.

See link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries   .

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 22 Sep 2022 06:19:48 GMT by
Hi, i have asked for repayment on 21.07.2022 and they said that i will received within 2 weeks. After 5 weeks i have called back and they said that it my be stopped for extra security checks. Now,more than 9 weeks passed and the repayment has disappeared from my hmrc account, it's not there, it doesn't say pending, or enything else.. Just disappeared.i also have 158£to pay till January 2023.where my repayment can be?i can see the last year one but this one is gone. Anyone can help me with this? Thank you!
Posted Mon, 26 Sep 2022 08:34:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi,

You will need to contact our Self Assessment department.

We can't view your record from this forum to advise of the position.

See link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries   .

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 12 Oct 2022 15:40:34 GMT by
Thanks for information SLOT DEPOSIT PULSA
Posted Thu, 20 Oct 2022 10:30:26 GMT by
Hi I’ve just had a repayment pending it’s come off from pending and went back to request again? Why is this and how come it come off pending so I can request again?so requested again how long will this take thanks ?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.