Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 11 Jul 2023 16:01:26 GMT by Sixto Olson
I have some units of offshore reporting funds in a bank dealing account in my home country. These funds have LU and IE ISIN. When entering source of income in the foreign pages to declare reportable income, should I enter the country of registration of the fund or the country code of my home country? Same question for some units of LU abd IE funds that I have in UK account. Do I use GB or the country code where the funds are registered?
Posted Fri, 14 Jul 2023 13:03:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
It is the country in which the income arises.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.