Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 16 Aug 2022 21:36:41 GMT by flora.biro1
Hi! Please can you help me to register as a self employed sole trader? When I log into my account on the government website with my Gateway number it always takes me to the personal tax account. How do I switch this to the business, as it seems like there is no option to do self assessment fro the personal one...?
Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 14:31:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You can register from here :
Register for Self Assessment

You must be signed in to post in this forum.