Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 27 Jul 2022 11:51:40 GMT by PlumbingVAT90 Jones
Good morning, I am starting a course at Tech on 3rd Nov 22, the course is Carpentry and Woodwork and will allow me to offers additional services to my customers. Can I claim course costs as personal Training and development ?
Posted Thu, 28 Jul 2022 12:52:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi PlumbingVAT90 Jones,

Please refer to guidance at: 

Expenses if you're self-employed

Thank you 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.