Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:12:29 GMT by illi
I would apply split year treatment in 2021 /22. I arrived in the UK on 21 April 2021 (lived in airbnb ) . But due to the bathroom problem in the UK home, I could not move to the UK home until it was fixed. Thus I lived in airbnb from 21 Apr to 4 May 2021. I moved to the UK home on 4 May 21 after it was fixed. I used this "RDRM13050 - Residence_ The SRT_ Example 7 " for reference. My question is : SA109 box 10, I should put 14 days or 336 days or 350 days. Thankyou illi
Posted Thu, 02 Feb 2023 10:58:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi irene lo,

Box 10 is the "Number of days spent in the UK during 2021–22".

Unfortunately, we cannot advise you what to enter in box 10, you must make that decision yourself, or seek the advice of a financial adviser.

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.