Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 28 Apr 2023 15:07:26 GMT by Kotopaxi
Would someone kindly provide guidance for me to access HMRC self assessment payments submitted on the gov.UK website. I used to be able to access this without any problems but for some reason I'm sure the web pages have been changed as I've searched for hours and am getting nowhere. All I can find is an overview of my taxation position which is of little help for what I'm loking for. Many thanks.
Posted Fri, 05 May 2023 10:41:44 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Kotopaxi,

When you login to the Personal Tax Account, and click on the Self Assessment tile there should be an option for 'View your payments'. 
If you do not see this then you need to look for 'view account' and then 'payments/credits received

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.