Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 27 Dec 2023 15:44:10 GMT by
where to declare the overseas directorship (without any benefits and payments)?
Posted Mon, 08 Jan 2024 15:05:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Please declare the overseas directorship in the freehand notes box of the online return or box 19 onpage TR4 of the paper tax return, as there is not income or benefits / expenses to declare.  If there are, please declare in the employment section or SA102 supplementary page.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.