Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 10:59:31 GMT by Vicky Israni
I do not hold a valid UK passport or a UK driving license I have come to the UK as a dependent and I need to declare some foreign income but unable to pass the verification step. Calling HMRC also did not help and they asked me to post the document - I dont understand how is posting different from applying online - It is already 5th of October as I type this and I would have finished my due date of registration till then,
Posted Wed, 12 Oct 2022 07:56:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you are having issues with online registration and you have a National Insurance number you can complete our fill in, post and print form or our self assessment team should be able to register you over the phone

Register for Self Assessment Skip to contents of guide Contents

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.