Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 26 Feb 2022 13:33:34 GMT by marius2022
Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Marius Chesleanu, with email address, I want to know how I can remove myself from being self employed as I am not sole trading anymore, I am PAYE and I work for someone. I have tried to remove myself on but it doesn't let me remove and cancel my UTR online because It doesn't let me do anything like that from GOV.UK.Verify and on the gateway portal doesn't recognise me with my utr and with my nino, just on I can log into my accounts ( personal and business account). Can you please advise? Best regards,
Posted Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:23:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If you are unable to verify, you will need to contact our helpline and we can start the process of closing your Self Employment :

Self Assessment: general enquiries .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.