Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 26 Jan 2023 11:24:55 GMT by mgo
I received a P800 in summer 2022 prior to registering for self assessment. As a result, tax owed for 2021-22 was deducted from a refund I received for a previous tax year. Where do I enter this tax payment already made for 2021-22 on my 2021-22 self assessment?
Posted Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:36:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

This will be at underpaid tax and other debts, page 2 of 2.

It refers to tax due collected in a later years code, but as you have paid it already, show it there to be given the credit for it.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.