Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 03 Aug 2022 11:34:33 GMT by drKK
Hi I am UK resident and mainly work in UK. I did some locum job for 3-4 weeks in Isle of Man and earned about 15000 pounds, While doing self assessment do i need to declare it or i should not declare it as i worked for less than a month there? No tax was paid in Isle of Man..Will i have to pay tax in UK to HMRC? thanks for your help.
Posted Thu, 04 Aug 2022 14:23:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 24

Yes, this needs to be declared in the UK and tax will be due on it.

Refer to guidance at:  Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.