Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 25 May 2022 11:45:29 GMT by Macdonaldy
I am attempting to register on behalf of my mother as her attorney. The registration requires 2 proofs of her identity, but she has never driven or had a credit rating, and her passport expired decades ago. How do I proceed?
Posted Thu, 26 May 2022 11:39:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If you are unable to complete the verification process, you will need to submit a paper SA1 form.
Register for Self Assessment
Posted Thu, 26 May 2022 17:22:04 GMT by Macdonaldy
Thank you. I have now done as you advised.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.