Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 03 Oct 2022 15:00:51 GMT by HKtaxissue
i have income from overseas, but less than the personal allowance of UK and no need to pay tax on overseas too. what I should answer on below question? 6. Do you need to pay tax on any of the following? -Income from a trust -Income from outside the UK -£2,500 or more in commission or cash in hand payments -A payment or charge on a private pension -A Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) grant -None of these
Posted Tue, 04 Oct 2022 15:41:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 30

You can find guidance here 

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.