Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 18 Dec 2022 16:18:56 GMT by Sam Wardill
I'm just filling out the 21/22 tax return for my wife. She owes £7,315.08. Her current tax code is K1066X. The tax calculation seems to be seeking £7,315.08 on account for next year. Is it not possible to change her tax code to take more via PAYE and reduce the pre-payment?
Posted Tue, 20 Dec 2022 11:05:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

We can't amend a tax code to include any amount that has been calculated as a Payment on Account  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.