Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 12 Jan 2023 10:09:17 GMT by Toma's
As per title, can I send the pdfs via email or do I need to print them and send them via post? (I can't use online services because I do not have access to my account and HMRC has no help for me, so I have to go paper tax return). And if I do have to print them, where do I send them exactly? Is the following correct? Self Assessment HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS United Kingdom Last question: I know I'm late and I will probably get a £100 penalty but I'm still within the three months, so I shouldn't be charged with the bigger penalty. What happens if they don't open the letter within the end of January? Will I get a bigger penalty and then I have to appeal it or I'm just not going to get one? Thanks
Posted Tue, 17 Jan 2023 14:00:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

We would only accept the returns by post, the address you gave is the correct one. When a return is received we note on the system the date of receipt, even though the return will not be processed until a later date.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.