Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 13 Sep 2022 15:15:28 GMT by philptax
Hi, I am now retired. This year I was offered some work from a company I used to do work for. I will need to declare this on my Self-Assessment form. Will I need to use the supplementary pages SA103S to do this? It is for some fixed price work. I will be claiming very little for expenses. Thank You.
Posted Wed, 14 Sep 2022 10:27:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Yes the SA103S will be required  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.