Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:46:23 GMT by Dawn Lenihan
My accountant has passed away and I can’t find my gateway ID? I’ve rang the tax office they say they can’t help me I have to do it online and I can’t find anywhere to ask?
Posted Wed, 15 Jun 2022 10:37:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

An accountant would usually have their own online account for submitting returns to HMRC.

You would need to create your own Government Gateway ID and then request access to Self Assessment.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.