Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 03 May 2022 11:47:58 GMT by David Wright
Hi, I am now leaving a full time employed position to go self employed, my first Job requires me bringing in additional labour to assist. How does this work for tax purposes? Can the customer pay me directly and I then pay the additional labour from my account and record it or is it easier if the customer pays us independently?
Posted Thu, 05 May 2022 13:17:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Our colleagues at the Employers Helpline can assist you with your query, you can contact them here:

Employers: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.