Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 22 Mar 2022 12:51:43 GMT by Sarina diel
What if I want to sponsor a foreigner to work for me? Where do I find the whole procedure for sponsoring someone? How much it will cost me, the visitor and what steps would I need to take. I need somebody to look after my longboarding community for me. Thanks
Posted Tue, 22 Mar 2022 14:10:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Sorry, we can only answer questions appropriate to HMRC on this forum.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.