Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 07 Sep 2022 21:40:43 GMT by Theresa Floutier
I currently have a UTR to declare the tax on a property I own. I am just about to start up a sole trader business (with a business name). Can I use the same UTR to declare the tax on the property and also on business profits of the new business?
Posted Mon, 12 Sep 2022 12:52:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You would use the same UTR.

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 14 Sep 2022 07:16:02 GMT by Theresa Floutier
Thank you very much for your help. Really appreciate it!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.