Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 03 Aug 2022 05:13:12 GMT by kevin
Hi. I’ve recently registered as self employed as a sole trader with HMRC. One of my intended business outlets is a well known retail website with whom I wish to register to sell. They have asked me to “upload my registration extract”. Do HMRC provide anything besides the UTR to indicate someone is self employed, registered as a sole trader? I’ve scoured my Government Gateway account and cannot find anything. Any help or advice appreciated.
Posted Wed, 03 Aug 2022 09:51:46 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

No we dont automatically provide anything.

You can access information from your online account (if registered for online services) and

provide a screen print as confirmation .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.