Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 10 Jan 2022 07:50:23 GMT by jacqueline leung
Hi all, I am asking on behalf of my director in Hong Kong. We have set up a new company in the UK and would like to check how to get ourselves registered as an employer. We are settling payroll for our UK employees with a management accountant's help for the 1st month and the accountant suggests us to register as an employer to see the payslips. Can anyone help me on the procedures?
Posted Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:26:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 10

Please contact our Employer Helpline, they will be able to help you with your registration enquiry.

Telephone number is 0300 200 3200.



You must be signed in to post in this forum.