Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 29 Nov 2022 07:48:09 GMT by Adrian Furtuna
Hello, For a while now almost all UK clients ask the contractor to be UK based. I usually reply that I have my own .ltd registered in EU and it shouldn't pose any problem, but it seems that companies need or want only sole-contractor type of contract and no B2B. So my question is how should I proceed to legally work for UK clients with my business or if that's not possible do I need to apply for a some type of visa but still work from the EU? Thank you in advance for your help. Adrian
Posted Thu, 01 Dec 2022 08:34:41 GMT by Andrew Williams

You would need to consider registering your business in the UK. This would probably need to be discussed with an accountant or financial adviser.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.