Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 25 Oct 2022 09:40:59 GMT by dannsp
Hello,What do I need to issue a certificate Fiscal Residence,next week I start working in Spain for a month. My company was founded only this year.Thanks 
Posted Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:18:48 GMT by
Hi dannsp, 

You can claim tax relief in another country if you pay tax on your foreign income in the UK, and you have a certificate of residence (CoR).

 You will find guidance on requesting a certificate of residence from HM Revenue & Customs at:

How to apply for a certificate of residence to claim tax relief abroad

 If you are an individual or a sole trader and have a government gateway user id and password, you will be able to submit a request online.

 If not, you can create a user ID and password, or complete the form online and submit by secure email.

 Limited companies must use the online form RES1.

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.