Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 28 Sep 2023 03:24:58 GMT by
The employee is holding BNO visa, just moved to UK recently, and received an job offer whereby the company is located in Canada. The questions are: 1. The employment contract should be protected under Canadian Labour Law or UK Labour Law? 2. Should the employee apply for NI number? 3. Will the employee entitle for State Pension scheme once he reached State Pension age? 4. What is the % of employee and employer contribution of NI need to be paid for this employee? 5. For employer: Is that necessary to provide additional insurance for employees?
Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 10:53:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
As most of this question is Employment contact related please speak to ACAS on 0300 123 1100.
Once you have spoken to them if you have any questions relating to UK payroll please come back to us. 
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.