Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2024 17:34:22 GMT by Nkurala25
As the title suggests I am under a Tier 2 Dependent Visa and I will be entering University end of this year. I was wondering if I am eligible to set up as a sole trader. Thank you for your answers.
Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2024 14:58:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

A tier 2 or skilled worker visa would permit self employment, provided that self employment was withing the rules of the visa for additional employment. You can see guidance here:

Skilled Worker visa

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.