Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 19 Oct 2021 09:30:13 GMT by lekustrading
It is clear to me that for the purpose of child benefit tax charge I need to calculate my so called adjusted net income first (£50k threshold). But I am wondering whether capital gains (from cryptocurrencies in this case) should be included in adjusted net income. It's very unclear to me and I can't find a clear answer on hmrc website. Thank you
Posted Tue, 19 Oct 2021 12:34:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Capital gains tax is not included in your adjusted net income.

See link:

Income Tax  .

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 19 Oct 2021 14:04:41 GMT by lekustrading
Thank you for a clear answer.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.