Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 04 May 2022 15:10:07 GMT by Greg Reed
My wife already receives child benefit for our 2 children. We have just had out third. Can she just call up HMRC to claim for the additional third child or do we have to fill in all the paperwork again?
Posted Thu, 05 May 2022 15:53:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Greg Reed

Sorry, you would need to contact Child Benefit:

Child Benefit: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.