Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 09 May 2022 13:36:27 GMT by richard taylor
If we have agent authorisation through our Agent Services Account do we need any other form of authorisation, e.g. a 64-8, to deal with a clients VAT affairs or to discuss the VAT affairs with HMRC?
Posted Tue, 10 May 2022 07:07:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If you have an agent authorisation through your Agent Services Account then this is the only form
of authoriation you will need to discuss your client with us .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.