Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:30:18 GMT by Bespoke123
I submitted by first VAT return from my accounting software - Quickbooks at the end of September but my business tax account isn't showing any returns, can you please advise me on what to do?
Posted Thu, 21 Oct 2021 13:03:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 9
HI,

I am unable to access your record from this forum.

I would recommend speaking to the Helpline about this so we can look in to your account to identify any problems:

VAT: general enquiries

Thank you. 
Posted Mon, 01 Nov 2021 18:42:51 GMT by PCKimber
I have a similar issue - I have successfully submitted returns (using sage) had acknowledgements from HMRC and could see them on my account - now when I log in I can't see them and I am told I am behind with my submissions! From my point of view new system is worse than the old one - as for contacting VAT general enquiries - have you ever tried that??? 2 hours on hold... great way to spend your day.
Posted Tue, 02 Nov 2021 08:56:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi,

Hi.I am sorry you are having problems viewing your returns and also about you having difficulties getting through to our Helpline.

However this isn't the medium for being able to identify your particular issues as we will need to take your details and investigate what is happening.

Could you please try our Helpline again on  03002003700 so that we can see what the issue is and get this resolved for you.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.