Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 10 Jan 2021 12:53:50 GMT by CA Kasim Rangwala
I am running one sole trade in Australia and paying tax over there because of permenant establishment over there so whether I need to pay tax on it second time due to residency in UK? If yes, then whether any relief available of foreign tax?
Posted Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:28:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You will need to refer to article 7 of the tax treaty between UK and Australia to determine the taxation of your business profits:

UK/ Australia Double Taxation Convention

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.