Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:27:37 GMT by maryamhosseinikhah
My husband applied for his provisional license online and then was asked to fill out a one page form, and return to them with his ID. He sent this back mid may, along with his BRP, but we still haven't received it. We need to make an urgent travel end of June, is there any way we can ask them to return his ID sooner please?
Posted Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:44:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 3

Hi,
We are unable to help you with this matter on the HMRC forum.
Please contact the DVLA who will be able to help you:
Contact DVLA

Posted Mon, 06 Jul 2020 17:12:40 GMT by Skippy18
How was this issue resolved? I’m in a similar situation. Contacted the DVLA and they gave non-specific answers, that weren’t any help.
Posted Tue, 07 Jul 2020 06:25:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 3
Hi,
Unfortunately, we are unable to help you with this matter as this forum deals with HMRC matters and not DVLA.
Please contact the DVLA who will be able to help you:
Contact DVLA
Posted Sat, 01 Aug 2020 21:58:33 GMT by janthy
Hi HMRC, I'm in a similar situation. I am aware that you're not in a position to ask DVLA to return our documents sooner. However, I would like to ask is it possible to re-enter the UK if I have a photocopy of my BRP (both sides) as well as the original letter which granted me the right to stay in the UK? Can I use those as proof to my residential status in the UK? Alternatively, can I re-enter if I hold a passport that allows me visa-free entry into the UK as a visitor? Many thanks.
Posted Wed, 05 Aug 2020 13:33:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi

We are unable to help you with this matter on the HMRC forum.

There is information on Entering the UK  & Visas and immigration on Gov.UK.

Thankyou.

Regards.
Posted Fri, 14 Aug 2020 16:49:01 GMT by snehalp04
Hi, Was this issue resolved? Even i am facing same issue. Its been over a month and i have not yet received my BRP card and i have an urgent travel to be done. Can someone please help? Thanks
Posted Mon, 17 Aug 2020 17:14:34 GMT by Marouamgm
Hi, I am facing the same issue. I urgently need to travel. Can anyone advise what is best to do please!!!
Posted Tue, 18 Aug 2020 15:28:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi

HMRC cannot help you with this matter.

Please refer to DVLA .

Thankyou.

Regards.
Posted Mon, 24 Aug 2020 09:57:11 GMT by Harpal Singh
Hello sir /Mam I have apply for my wife provisional license on 21/07/2020. And I have send my brp card Along with application. But I didn’t received my bro card. Plz let me know when did it with received. Yours regards Harpal singh
Posted Mon, 24 Aug 2020 12:18:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hi

This is not something that HMRC can help you with.

Please refer to the DVLA directly on this matter.

Thankyou.

Regards.
Posted Wed, 26 Aug 2020 12:01:56 GMT by rohithbalusupati
Hello It is been 2 months that I haven't received my BRP card, can you please help me to sort this out
Posted Wed, 26 Aug 2020 13:51:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Hello

Please see previous replies on this subject.

You will need to contact DVLA directly about this matter.

Thankyou.

Regards.
Posted Fri, 28 Aug 2020 14:31:45 GMT by Aditya Gupta
Dear admins, a reply to contact DVLA is not helpful. I too am facing this issue - the *very problem* is about DVLA not providing any insight, timeline, or recourse for people to recover their official IDs. This can have very serious personal, financial, and legal consequences for individuals - especially those in need of travel. People on this thread, like myself, have *already* contacted DVLA. They have no process for redressal here and a more helpful response would be highly appreciated. Thanks

You must be signed in to post in this forum.