Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 25 Feb 2021 18:49:45 GMT by R dC
I have received a corporation tax refund via cheque. Is it possible to have this cheque cancelled and request a refund via BACS or similar electronic payment,
Posted Tue, 02 Mar 2021 18:36:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 10


I would advise that you contact the CT helpline or Webchat service in order to request cancellation of the Repayment Payable Order.

You would normally have to send BACS details by post, but I believe we are currently allowing them to be given over the phone due to the COVID pandemic in order to reissue via BACS.

I am unaware of the timescale regarding this process currently, so it may be quicker for you to pay the repayment payable order into your account if that is an option for you.



You must be signed in to post in this forum.