Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

If you are a charity or community amateur sports club (CASC), you can use online services to claim:

• Gift Aid, including under the small donations scheme

• tax back on other income, such as bank interest

To see how to claim, when to claim and other requirements, follow the link to check our guidance:

Claim Gift Aid online