- Your Self Assessment tax return
- Registering for Self Assessment
- What are payments on account?
- Do I need to fill in a tax return?
- Self Assessment frequently asked questions
- De-registering from Self Assessment
- I’ve lost my user ID and password
- Have you been charged a penalty?
- Self Assessment help on YouTube
- Understand your Self Assessment tax bill
- How do I register to send my return online?
- How to pay your Self Assessment tax bill
- How to tailor your tax return
- Business tax online changes
Self Assessment technical specifications (2020) for individual returns
Exclusion cases where a paper return must be submitted - updated 09/07/20
Self Assessment registration and Class 2 for Agents
Agent advice on getting a customers registration for Class 2 National Insurance Contributions (NICs) right from the very start
- Tell HMRC about a Student Loan in your tax return