Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Need to register as self employed

    I’ve self assessed due to other income for years but always been employed as well. Now I’ve opened a new business and fully self self employed, my council need proof from hmrc about me about self employed for my Child care vouchers. I filled in a form online chat sent me months ago but I’ve had no progress or what I’m supposed to do.