Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Form 17

    My husband, myself and my daughter are co-owners as tenants-in-common of a rental property with unequal shares. My share is 60% of the property and the rental income, my husband’s share is 15% and my daughter’s share is 25%, as specified in a deed of trust, formally drawn up by a solicitor. My question is: Do we need to fill in Form 17 or is Form 17 not applicable in our situation, as there are 3 co- owners in this property with unequal shares?