Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Moving to Italy

    Hello, My husband and I are moving to Italy in July, He is a dual citizen and I will have residency through marriage. I have a job offer with a UK company and they would like me to bill my hours to them via contract my hours. Please advise how this will work? Will I register as an Italian self employed person or will I do a sole trader in the UK and then let the Italian authorities know? It’s all quite unclear how I go about doing this legally and don’t want to make any mistakes. Please advise the best way to do this, thank you
  • RE: Overseas Remote employee for a UK based employer

    Hi, I am moving to Italy in a few months with my husband who is Italian. I will be applying for Italian residency when I am there. My confusion is around work. I have a job offer for a remote job for a UK company, however I will be contracting myself to them. Do I create a UK company and do it that way as I am British? Can I then get paid into a UK bank account that we do not touch. Or is it done in Italy and contracted from there and paid into my Italian Bank account? I want to make sure I am doing the right thing. Thank you