Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Cannot confirm Identity

    Hi guys I am trying to get a Unique Taxpayer Reference Number to file a Self Assessment for this previous tax year. However I am being asked to confirm my identity with a UK Passport or Northern Ireland Drivers license but I have neither of them as I am an EU citizen. Please advise on what to do. Thanks