Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Cash gift from abroad

    I live in France and now pay taxes in France. My wife owns 4 UK rental properties and pays tax in the UK for these. We wish to gift £25,500 to her mother in order for her to buy her council house. Are any taxes due for this?