Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Capital Gain Tax on overseas property

    Hi I an UK resident and have a land in Poland , which was given to me by my father 6 years ago.Now i want to sell that land and transfer the money to my uk account, so i can put this money as a deposit for my first house purchase. How do I report this as CFT and do I still need to report it even if gain is below the annual allowance? What documents do I need to prove that gain? Best regards