Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Adjusting an incorrect Tax Code

    My tax code assessment for next year includes includes a company I no longer work for. I have been issued with a P45 confirming that my employment ceased in December 2022. When will HMRC make the necessary adjustment to my Tax Codes for 2023-24?