Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Trading Allowance

    Hi HMRC I am self employed as a freelance web developer. I have very low expense (much less than ,£1000), could I claim trading allowance ? (I am not selling product, do I still able to claim this allowance ?) Thank you.
  • RE: Foreign interest and dividends

    Hi HMRC, If I have foreign interest and foreign dividend both below £2000. And I would claim foreign tax credit relief on foreign employment income. Should I fill the interest and dividend in SA106 instead of SA100 and TR7? Thank you.