Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Income from an Estate (Trust Pages)

    Hi, I am the beneficiary of some income from an estate. I have seen the R185. Tax has been paid at basic rate by the estate. I believe I need to transfer some of these figured to the "Trust" pages of my self assessment. How do I get these pages to complete? I assume I need to click another box at the "configure your tax return" stage to add something to gain access to the additional form, but I cant see how to do this. Thanks