Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RSU Income type

    Hi I have received RSUs from my US employer which have vested in the last taxation year. Through the scheme, a proportion of those RSUs have already been sold to cover my taxation liability. When I complete the Self Assessment, in the Foreign income details section which income type should I use to detail the RSUs that have vested and the sales that have already been made to cover the tax? Thanks