Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • moving abroad

    I plan to move abroad permanently in early Jan 2023. I am a bit confused how I tell HMRC and when do I send in my self assessment as there is obviously nothing you can do right now for 2022/2023 tax year. I keep running into you need to send form SA109 but would this include a paper tax return or just a paper 109 form. Very confused not to mention confused about SA109 form in general.